The College Bound Institute (CBI) is an intense residential program designed to prepare high school students for their academic careers. At the end of the program, students will be able to thoroughly complete college applications, successfully write entrance essays, successfully search and apply for scholarships, increase their SAT scores, and have a completed Free Application For Student Aid (FAFSA).
All participants in the CBI program will live together in university campus housing with staff and upper class university students who serve as counselors, guides, and mentors. At the conclusion of the program, students will have participated and received the following services:
• Identify Colleges/Universities of Choice
• Apply to Colleges/Universities of Choice
• Submit a top-notch college application essay
• Apply for the Free Application For Cialis Student Aid
• Identify and apply for 3 scholarships
• Attend college-readiness seminars
• Increase SAT scores
• Register for an SAT exam
• Attend at least 2 University/College Tours
• Have created a year-long college application process plan for upcoming academic year.
• Resources throughout upcoming academic year
• 7 day-a-week support services to answer questions
• Resources for parents to facilitate their role in the college application process
To be considered for participation in the College Bound Institute, an applicant must:
• Be a high school student
• Have a minimum un-weighted cumulative high school grade point average of 2.50
• Aspire to attend a college or university
The costs include housing, meals, instructional materials, and all activities included throughout the program.